Sunday, July 18, 2010

Polyvore it!

So, I've seen a lot of people do this, and I thought, why not? I've been on Polyvore since three whole years! And for the first two and a half, I LOOOVVVEEDDD it. It was so gorgeous- and creating all those sexy sets out of the adorable plethora of items was fun fun fun.

Anyway, so when I have nothing better to blog about, I'll be posting a set over here once or twice a week, and you guys have to tell me where its cool OR FAZOOL.
Hahaha. Okay no.
Just let me know if you like it okay?

Anywaaay.



So this is a Harry Potter set I made waaayyy back. Yeah. HP rocks. Have you seen the new Deathly Hallows trailer?
I for one, can not wait for November.



Much Love,

CLG.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to sound a bit stalker-ish,
    Same anonymous from your other 'Emo Post'! You and i seem to have alot in common! Even though I'm a guy, I used to use polyvore too, particularly making sets for a friend, trying my best to tailor them to her liking (long story). I actually like your blog alot and once i create an ID, i'll follow it for sure! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, you're a guy, and were on POLYVORE?
    I dont blame you though, its deff addicting at times. And making sets for a girl eh? ;)
    Haha, I'd love to have you as a follwer! Make sure you create a blog soon, so I can read and follow yours too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anon here!

    I'm officially a 'follower' now! :)
    I'll make a blog for sure, but right now I'm in love with yours! Do you have a twitter too?

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment?
That's why you're awesome.