Saturday, May 15, 2010

Things That Piss Me Off

Warning: May contain 'crude' language, jabs at parental incompetence and general hate for the world.

Please:Dont be alarmed. This list is part of a bigger one.

1. This blog layout.
Have you noticed, all my pictures and some of my widgets dont seem to fit?
I spent a good hour looking up how to fix it, but [apparently] the only fucking option is that I revert to the 'Stretch' template. I DONT WANT TO DO THAT. I want an adorable background but with like a middle lighter colour for the posts and other stuff. I know I'm a noob when it comes to blogging, so I decided to google blogger backgrounds that allowed it. The result? NOTHING.
They either charged too much, or wernt pretty enough. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OUT? Its driving me crazy!

2. My sisters.
I've already ranted a bit about them in a previous post. But seriously. I feel like fucking BREAKING SOMETHING whenever I have a fight with them. Especially Amy. Amy is a bitch. I hate Amy. Amy thinks shes the shit.
Amy, is wrong.
Amy can GO AND FUCKING DIE.
And when mother dearest starts siding with Amy, my suspicions of being adopted come back, stronger and clearer then ever.
Sometimes, Amy can be fun. She can even be NICE at times! [You know its a big deal when you make in capitals AND italics]
But that, is rare.
Amy is like, amazing at annoying the FUCK out of me. She really is. I gotta hand it to her. She takes the prize there [sorry, Delerium!].
Okay so you wanna know what she does that is so offending?
-She takes my things without asking. And if she does ask, she gives her request a little push, courtesy of Mom and/or Dad. Then she either a) Never returns them/loses them OR b) Never gives me credit/is never thankful.
-Acts like: shes older than me/ knows better than me/ is better than me/ is a pure soul/ is bubbly and innocent.
I'm the only one who can see through her act. And that sucks.
-Has an attitude problem.
-Is always spying on me.
-Doesnt seem to realize she is just 15, and not 18.

Yeah I know, I maybe confusing/boring you. But really, at this point I dont care. Its MY blog. I can write what I want.
You may notice Im kind of possessive. I hate to share. Its the truth, and its out.
But see, can you really blame me? I have three siblings, and we're all expected to 'share' and 'get along'. I mean what the fuck? I have NO privacy what so ever. They've even taken over my new room, and when I screamed about how I was almost 18 and needed my space, you know what my Mom/Dad said?
'You only get privacy after you're married.'
WHAT THE FUCK OKAY THIS IS NOT THE PURANA FUCKING ZAMANA. HAVE THEY BEEN LIVING UNDER A FUCKING ROCK, DO THEY NOT KNOW THAT CHILDREN, ESPECIALLY TEENS TEND TO GET FRUSTRATED WHEN PARENTS/SIBLINGS CANNOT BACK OFF, FOR EVEN A SECOND?

Ahem.

3. Boys.
Well, if you're a girl, then you know, this one is self-explanatory.
If you disagree, you'll agree sooner or later.

Aah. I have to go study now. Hate to, have to. LITERATURE ON MONDAY. Fuck.

Love & Hate,

CLG.

6 comments:

  1. Love you, lay out is ugly. Sorry. Truth.

    Hating the world? Been there, done that. hahaha

    Get married soon, okay? -_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Ugly blog. All good. Find yourself a new one. Oh and follow Saaleha's advice ;) Or maybe I can attend to your problems in the next episode of Fix-it-for-me Friday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My advice for the blog is use blogger in draft, that is what I use, and I use, and I can change a lot of stuff(just goggle it and it should pop up, then go to layouts, and there is a template designer)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, relax.
    1. Change blog template. It seriously is not good. I'll look up new stuff for you that has an adorable background AND can have all your widgets.
    2. Screw your sisters.
    3. No, I won't say I told you so. But still. -__-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the blog advice guys. Yeah, okay I'll change it, but in June I guess. Too swamped with exams at the moment!
    Hhaha Kanwal, you'll probably make fun of me :l But its okay, I'm up for it :D Cant wait.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is easy to change your blog template! Here are some really good sites that I like, and have used:

    http://lenatoewsdesigns.blogspot.com/

    http://leeloublogs.blogspot.com/

    http://btemplates.com/

    http://shabbyblogs.com/ (I know you've got a shabby blog already, but they have some great headers to match some of their templates!)

    You don't get privacy when you get married. You get it when you turn 18 and MOVE OUT! Trust me.

    I have 4 sisters and we were all born within 6 years. 5 girls born in 6 yrs. THAT is a houseful of hormones, but your sisters are really all you'll have. Hopefully you'll find out what is coo about them and be friends. It would be sad for you to miss out on that.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment?
That's why you're awesome.