Since Im a total newbie here, I'm going to keep experimenting until I get the perfect look, so guys, dont be alarmed if everyday this page has a new look! It could happen.
Anyway, yeah yeah, I know I should be studying for physics *throws up in mouth* but guess what I've been doing? Watching the 1st season of Lost.
Yeah. Whata perfect time to start watching the tv show. I know. But its pretty good so far. Oh, dont get me wrong, Glee still wins over EVERYTHING, but Lost is pretty good too. If you dont know anything about it heres a crude summary: People get marooned on an island after their plane crashes. The island is extremely creepy and mysterious and well, you'll have to watch it, to know what Im talking about.
Anywaaay. Guess what guys? I GOT AN AWARD!
Yup. The beautiful Sara Hassan has presented me with this award:
:/ to this: :D.
Sara, thankyou SO much! --> :D
Haha anyway so here are the 'rules' as they call em.
-give this award to 10 sweet bloggers
-make a post about this award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you
-put the award on your blog
-let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment
Here are the ladies who I think deserve this award!
- Sara Hassan (AWESOME makeup blog!)
- Saleeha (Quirky 'mundane' life stories.)
- NiSara (In her own words: An 18 year old 'hell-bent on changing the nation.')
- GreenBeanTeenQueen (Book Blog! -gotta love them books. Plus she was the first book blogger I followed!)
- Kanwalful ( In her words: If you're looking for substandard humor, evil jokes, unwanted criticism and opinionated rambling my blog is the place to be.)
- Single Infertile Female aka S.I.F (A lovable, strong woman.)
I also entered another giveaway! Because we all know, thats my thing.
This book sounds reeeeaallly good. I hope I can win it.
In other news, I read Spells yesterday, the sequel to Wings. It was an AWESOME sequel, and guess what? I even wrote a huge review on it, pictures included. Where the hell is it?
Well. Firefox crashed. I know, I know blogger is supposed to save the drafts right? Wrong.
Thats what I thought too, but when I logged in again, only the FIRST TWO LINES had been saved!
That was an FML moment right there.
Oh well. I'll write another later.