Monday, April 26, 2010

I dont know why you say goodbye.. I say hello!

Life is once again annoying me. I went to this flea market on Sunday. I got some pretty good stuff from there. And that made me happy for a while. But then I got angry again [..it never lasts]. My Dad isn't letting me go to my school's 'Executive Retreat'.. its apparently 'unsafe'. He is the MOST over protective father I have ever come across, and that makes me mad. He is unreasonable and confiding in him, is like shooting yourself in the foot. Totally not worth it. My best friend, the guy, who lives in the US is getting me Rules Of Attraction! I love him for that. I can't wait to read it. Good books always give me this fuzzy feeling inside. They're like a high. Its short lived, but pretty sweet all the same. I'm currently reading Uglies, by Scott Westerfeld. Also the Mediator, by Meg Cabot. Im on either the 3rd or 4th part.. Im re-reading them since I love that series A LOT. Its one of the best books I've read. And I have read a LOT of them. I was browing the internet, doing nothing in particular. I came across this interesting word: happify v. to make happy Yes, its an actual word. Though I don't know if its in the dictionary yet. Look it up. I wish someone would happify me. Is that correct English? I don't know. Life is a mystery, everyone must stand alone. I hear you call my name, and it feels like home. Gotta love Glee. Puck is hot. So is Mr Shoe. Yeah i get that that's not how its spelled. But at this point, I really couldn't care less. Is this depressing you? My ex-bff sucks. I hope she comes around, realizes how much shes hurt me, apologizes, and we can go back to being bffs. Seriously, I mean, I miss her. But this isn't a fairy tale. Though even if it was, I would be one of Cinderella's step sisters since my feet certainly resemble theirs. I mean how hard is it to make shoes in ALL sizes? Whenever I go to shoe stores, my size which varies between an 11, 9 and 10 is NEVER ever available. I thought I could buy those amazing, sexy shoes available at that particular flea market. But wow, I hit a dead end there as well. I have NO dainty ballet flats and not a single pretty pair of pumps. Why the fuck not? Because this is is my foot size. Cheers. CLG

2 comments:

  1. I'll happify you ;)
    hahaha You do have pumps! The black ones? AND you have cool converse. Unlike me.

    Also lend me your mediator books?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You HAVE good shoes!
    And you still didn't give up, did you?
    Haha but I loved your entry. I'll happify you too! :)

    Saleeha, she has e-books.

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment?
That's why you're awesome.