Wednesday, April 28, 2010

HALLELUJAH!

So, AAL IZ WELL! Well, for the time being. It never lasts. I finally got an A in Literature. My teacher was right, if I had JUST studied her notes and stuff more carefully, and done my assignments, I could have been at the top of the class right now. I guess I'm the 7th or 8th in class at the moment. But I'm happy. Finally something positive. Also, I think I'll be able to go to the Executive Retreat after all! They changed the venue and now ITS IN LAHORE :D And as we all know, Lahore is my happy place. I also got this idea for a book I would like to write. I'm still working on the details and I hope this idea doesn't fall through like the last one. I am also hungry. Haha. Oh My God, AAAAAAAAAAND, greenbeanteenqueen's Simone Elkeles' book give away contest ends tomorrow! InshaAllah, FINGERS CROSSED, I win! My watch has stopped working again. How annoying. I almost got a heart attack when I woke up today and saw the time. Thank God it was the watch, or else I would have missed Chem again, and Sir B, who already hates me, would despise me more. I do NOT need that right now. OOOHHH, by the way, I am reading this really good book at the moment. It is the sequel to 'Uglies', called 'Pretties' by Scott something. The books are actually pretty good, they're a bit like the Hunger Games you know, the whole controlling government, the people trying to escape and dont know if there are others living in the ruins.. okay I'm not making sense, but people who've read The Hunger Games and Catching Fire will know. I salute you people, because those were REALLY amazing books. I cannot WAIT for the third one! Who do you prefer, Peeta or Gale? I dont know.. I guess logically, Peeta would be the best, but Gale has this thing about him, which is so raw and sexy you know? Aaah. I dont know. I just want to read Rules Of Attraction by Simone Elkeles. I CANT WAIT for D [bff who lives in the US] to send it to me. UNTIL NEXT TIME! Much Love, CLG.

1 comment:

  1. I want to read the hunger games. Please don't tell me you read an e book of that!

    What's the idea for the book??

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment?
That's why you're awesome.