Saturday, August 7, 2010

YouTube Whore?

Okay, no, that would require me to actually post some videos.
And yeah, thats a 'Shane Dawson' expression. 

But ever since I've gotten the pox, I have had a LOT of free time on my hands, [and by 'free time' yes- I do mean  reading, facebooking, blogging & stuffing my face] and so I've seen a lot of videos recently.

Gotta love YouTube.


Here are some of my latest discoveries.

My friend Sal got me hooked to this cute British you-tuber, Alex Day.



Is this not adorable?

And this is one of my most favorite cheesy love songs of ALL TIME.  At one point a few months ago, I could not stop marveling over how the lyrics fit in perfectly with how I was feeling.




Theres nothing in my heart but you.
<3

Leave a comment letting me know what you think!



CLG.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking of leaving a comment?
That's why you're awesome.