Monday, October 11, 2010

Love and Lillies

I finished Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles yesterday. I LOVE IT.




I'm currently reading Instaiable by Meg Cabot.
I love Meg Cabot.

I was halfway through Ash, by Malinda Lo, when I had to google it.
It was SUPPOSED to be a fairy tale retelling. I LOVE fairytale retellings! The best one ever is Beastly by Alex Flinn, which is an AWESOME retelling of Beauty and the Beast.
This was supposed to be about Cinderella.
But oops- IT TURNED OUT TO BE A RETELLING OF FUCKING LESBIAN CINDERELLA.

What the FUCK.

I have never been so disappointed. 

I mean, I'm not hating on lesbians here.. but WHERE WAS THE PROMISED PRINCE CHARMING?
The lovely love story? 
This is not fair.
Those book reviewers should have given me a heads up man. Not cool.

I think I like someone. I'm not sure yet.
Tee hee.
>>Insert very girl giggle here<<

 xx

CLG

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps you didnt read the part where I wanted Prince Charming there. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't think, you KNOW you like someone all over again. :)
    -iloveapple

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment?
That's why you're awesome.