Tuesday, April 12, 2011

GOODBAI 4 EVA

{LOL JK.
Just till the bitch screws me over.}

Hey guys!
So I know I really haven't been posting as much as I should.
Trust me, I've got SO many book reviews and other blog-worthy stuff saved up, its not even funny.
But the thing is, my A level exams?
Yeah JUST A FRIGGIN MONTH AWAY.
I'll resume as per normal as soon as I'm done with the horrid things.

69 followers?!?!
YAY!




*does victory dance*

Love you all,

Xx

CLG

Ps: My bffoeva started blogging too! Check his blog HERE.

6 comments:

  1. GOOD LUCK BROOOO YOU BETTER BE ON THE DEANS LIST SOOON OR IMMA TRIP ON YOU FRREALZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. man your BFF is reallll kewl

    like on the realz girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. you don't have 69 followers, you better check again...

    you now have 70 since I joined!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey i just wanted to get back to the comment you left on my page... yes, i did write that :) i'm glad you like it..

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS FURREE and Danny!

    @Kaleena: Yeah the poem was awesome. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING :D

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment?
That's why you're awesome.