Wednesday, April 20, 2011

BestFriends: Gotta Love.

I wasn't feeling so good today.

The problems are the usual shit: Me being an obese blob, growing a double chin/ stupid shits who suck/ exams.
You know, the usual.

When I finally got home from school, I just wanted to put the earphones in, and switch the world off and SLEEP.
And then I saw it.



It was lying on the table.
It was from Karachi.
It had my name on it.
IT WAS FROM MY BEST FRIEND.


AAHH! I WAS SO HAPPY.

 Surprise packages FTW!


She sent me the most gorgeous/adorable/creative shizz eva:

Really funky cards with an equally funky envelope = ALL MADE BY HER. By PEN.
Two adorable key chains from Firefly.
And again, with the cute pink envelope, made by her awesomeness.
A pretty notebook.


And.... *drum roll plz*

A BOOK!







Sounds good. Can't wait to read it.

In other news, we went to watch Rio, in 3D this week. It was SO CUTE. And very funny. Loved it.

I also got crazy and tried to draw something cool but ended up with the following fail.
But woteva. Betta like it goiz.

Thats all for now.

Oh: Y U NO LICK MY TUMBLR?
Lick it.

www.esgeezee.tumblr.com

KTHZ <3

LOVE YOU ALL.

xx

CLG

12 comments:

  1. SARA'S DRAWING IS BADASS!
    YOUR'S TOO!
    KBAI!

    P.S kya hua why so down ? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow man, those cards are flyyy. ANYWAY MAN who's the guy in your picta?

    - Saleeha

    ReplyDelete
  3. No one Salz, its just a figment of my imagination.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your BFF is so awesome and creative! Love those cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. a best friend indeed! hope you have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have the bestest friend ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your sense of humor when you write.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My BFF is awesome too.
    Imma be surprising her (BEEEEEEEEEEEG surprise, mind you) this summer :D

    I likeee your tumblr!
    fgcyetvfuyefvb! <3
    Keep writing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad you're doing better. Getting gifts always puts me in a better mood too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo all your gifts look so nice!
    and the book looks interesting, I like these sub-continent-ish books, because we can relate to them so well
    :)

    *followed!*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need this book. Donate? Or do a free give-away after you are done with it? =P

    ReplyDelete

Thinking of leaving a comment?
That's why you're awesome.