BUT, 'book haul' sounds so much more fun.
So, now, before you eye orgasm out at seeing the lovely pile of books, [- yes, PILE! :D], I want you to know, I'll be having a giveaway for my Paki readers soon!
Comment on this post telling me which book you'd like to win out of the pile, and just maybe, if you're lucky that book will be up for grabs!
Anyway, without further ado, here are the new additions to my growing to-be-read pile:
|yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaahh, you like that? ;3|
AND THEY WERE SO CHEAP.
It was heaven.
Then there are the super-brand-new books below, which were more expensive but I made my mom buy them for me anyway because I want to go to Karachi and I didn't because of stupid reasons and I was sad.
|13 Reasons Why, by Jay Asher|
Here is a list of them all, click on a name to go to the review and/or to know more about it!
1. I Thought My Soul Would Rise and Fly: The Diary of Patsy, a Freed Girl, Mars Bluff, South Carolina, 1865 by Joyce Hanson
2. How To Be Popular by Meg Cabot
3. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
4. Who's That Girl? by Alexandra Potter
5. Girl Meets Cake by Susie Day
6. Point Blank by Anthony Horowitz
7. Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
8. Life At The Shallow End by Helen Bailey
9. Lion Boy by Zizou Corder
10. The Bride's Farewell by Meg Rosoff
11. City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
12. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
(Not pictured here:)
13: Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison
So, I've read quite a few of the above, and How to be Popular by Meg Cabot and 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher are two completely different, but absolutely WONDERFUL books. Number 13, Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison is hilarious and SUCH a fun read!
I bought some of the above for my sisters, though I probably will re-read the ones I've already read- and obv the rest.
Is there any particular book you'd like to be reviewed first? Let me know! And I'll try to push it up on my TBR list.
Is there any book you'd like to WIN?
Let me know!
I may add it to the giveaway I'm going to have soon.
HAPPY READING GUYS!